Terre di San Leonardo 2014/16 San Leonardo Winery

1100860
Rating 
€13.20

Delivery: 2 - 4 days
Quantity
Article available - ready to be shipped

Sales only to adult
Description

Grape variety:
50% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot, 10% Carmenère. The result a of meticoulous assemblage of the Tenuta’s grapes. 

Production area:
Locality San Leonardo - Borghetto A/Adige - Avio (TN). 

Yield: 70 - 80 hl per hectare. 

Vinification:
Grapes are destemmed and soft-crushed, with minimal use of sulphur dioxide. The juice ferments and macerates on the skins for a long period of time, during which the cap is punched down daily. The must is coldclarified by allowing the lees to settle. 80% aged for 18 months in big Slavonian oak barrels and the remaining 20% in French barriques for at least 6 months. Bottle ageing for at least six months before release onto the market. 

Description:
Brilliant ruby red, with attractive depth and decent length. The aromas are alcohol and fruit-rich when the wine is young, later mellowing with bottleage into ripe plum fruit layered over a faintly grassy background note. Dry, soft and well-balanced on the palate, it reveals a pleasing bitterish twist in the finish. Good aromatic length. 

Matching:
A classic food wine with rice and pasta in tomato or meat sauces, and filled pasta, as well as grilled meats, poultry, white meats and soft cheeses. 

Serving temperature:
8 - 12°C. 

Ageing potential:
5 years or more 

Bottle to:
0,75 liters.

Product Details
1100860
20 Items
2020-02-12
New product

Data sheet

Region
Trentino
Product group
other Red Wines
New product
Reviews

No customer reviews for the moment.

Write your review

Terre di San Leonardo 2014/16 San Leonardo Winery

Terre di San Leonardo 2014/16 San Leonardo Winery

Write your review
16 other products in the same category:

Reference: 1029875

Producer: Tiefenbrunner Turmhof

Cabernet Sauvignon Riserva Vigna Toren 2015 Tiefenbrunner Winery

Review(s): 0

Grape varierty: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon. Full-bodied, beautifully structured and harmonious wine. Complex bouquet develops from an initial spicy tobacco note into fruity nuances of cassis and cranberry. The wine has a fresh, nicely accentuated acidity with a firm backbone of soft and ripe tannins. It is strong on the palate and persistent in the...

Price €81.90
inkl. 22 % MwSt. excl. shipping costs
More
Article available - ready to be shipped

Reference: 1601065

Producer: Cantalupo Antichi Vigneti

Ghemme 2012 Cantalupo Antichi Vigneti

Review(s): 0

The aromas that range, on an austere base of resin, from violet to dried rose and to the scent of raspberry - prove to be very intense and persistent, of particular finesse, ethereal and broad. The polymorphic taste expresses dynamic vitality in its flavor.Bottle to: 750 ml - 75 cl - 0,75 lt.

Price €28.10
inkl. 22 % MwSt. excl. shipping costs
More
Article available - ready to be shipped
Customers who bought this product also bought: